Last updated: April 17, 2015
reelXperience Entertainment supports and encourages ideas, services, and tools that use and supplement the reelXperience Entertainment services. We are, however, also serious about protecting our reputation and brand identity. To help us achieve this goal, we have created these guidelines to help reelXperience Entertainment customers, developers, and others refer to us or our services without compromising the strength of our trademarks or our brand identity. In other words, these guidelines only concern the use of reelXperience Entertainment’s intellectual property (for example, the use of the term “reelXperience”).
A trademark is a word, name, symbol or device (or a combination thereof) that identifies the goods or services of a person or company and distinguishes them from the goods and services of others. The word “reelXperience” and other reelXperience graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names (together, the “reelXperience Marks”) are registered trademarks, trademarks, or trade dress of reelXperience Entertainment, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Why must reelXperience Entertainment protect the reelXperience Marks? reelXperience Entertainment must be to able assure Internet users and others that only the services offered, sponsored, or endorsed by reelXperience Entertainment actually bear the reelXperience Entertainment Marks. Trademark law requires that we not only protect against improper use of the reelXperience Entertainment Marks, but also protect against the use of confusingly similar marks.
USING THE REELXPERIENCE MARKS
In order for you to help us protect the reelXperience Entertainment Marks, we ask the following:
- Do make fair use of reelXperience Marks. reelXperience Entertainment supports free speech and you do not need permission to make legitimate commentary about reelXperience Entertainment, the company, or reelXperience Entertainment’s services.
- Do distinguish the reelXperience Entertainment Marks from surrounding text by, for example, properly capitalizing the X of the reelXperience Marks (see examples).
- Do spell the reelXperience Marks properly.
- Do comply with our reelXperience Entertainment brand guidelines.
- Do prominently display the following disclaimer on your website when using the reelXperience Marks: The term "reelXperience" is a trademark of reelXperience Entertainment, Inc. This website is not affiliated with reelXperience Entertainment, Inc.
- Do not say things about reelXperience Entertainment you know are not true.
- Do not incorporate the reelXperience Entertainment Marks or a confusingly similar mark into, for example, the name of your business, organization, non-profit organization, event, or trademark.
- Do not remove, alter, distort or modify the reelXperience Marks, including adding other terms to the reelXperience Marks to create new words.
- Do not use the reelXperience Marks or a confusingly similar mark in a way that falsely implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by reelXperience Entertainment, LLC. or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest information comes from, or represents the views or opinions of reelXperience Entertainment, Inc. or an reelXperience Entertainment employee.
- Do not, without prior permission, use the reelXperience Marks in a product.
- Do not use any trademarks, service marks, trade dress, designs or logos that are confusingly similar to the reelXperience Marks or the look and feel of the reelXperience website.
- Do not use the reelXperience Marks in any way or on any website that contains or promotes adult content, gambling, or otherwise violates applicable law or regulation.
- Do not register or use a domain name containing the trademarked term "reelXperience".
- Do not use the reelXperience Marks in a manner that is in reelXperience Entertainment’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, tarnishing, obscene or otherwise objectionable to reelXperience Entertainment.
reelXperience Entertainment reserves the right to alter these policies at any time.